Overview of NLR
Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR), a member of International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations (ILEP), is supporting National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) of India since 1993...
- Chief executive, NLR Foundation, Dr. M. A. Arif is member of Technical Resource Group (TRG), an apex technical body to advice central Govt. on policies and guidelines
- Dr. M. A. Arif was member of the committee of experts to draft 12th 5 yr plan for GOI’s NLEP
- Dr. M. A. Arif is national coordinator for International Federation of Anti Leprosy Associations (ILEP) and signed MoU with GOI to support NLEP
- NLR foundation is providing assistance in designing & developing GOI policies and guidelines
- Assisting in developing training manuals for different categories of general health staff
- Invited by Central leprosy division of Govt. of India off & on in different technical discussions.
- They along with other NLR Leprosy Program Advisors participate in different national level trainings and workshops.
- Support in organization and participate in State leprosy Officers’ review meetings
- Provided technical support during WHO supported meetings and workshops e.g. DPMR and Stigma reduction workshops
- Participate in joint field visits for supervision and monitoring of the program