Overview of NLR
Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR), a member of International Federation of Anti-Leprosy Associations (ILEP), is supporting National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) of India since 1993...
- At state level, NLR foundation’s funding agency NLR India has placed state & regional level experts in leprosy who help state & district level staff in planning, monitoring and supervision
- Participate in various review meetings at state and district level
- Participate & facilitate strategy development workshops at state level
- Participate in special activities e.g. anti-leprosy day/fortnight
- Sensitization workshop of Dermatologists/ Physicians of district hospitals.
- Sensitization workshop of Ophthalmic Surgeons of district hospitals.
- Sensitization workshops for NLEP staff
- Training of trainers in states to provide sustainable structure for future trainings
- Training of New DLOs
- Participate in coordination meeting of with state program officers & NLEP Partners.
- NLEP workshop on Result Based Planning for District Nucleus.
- Workshop on planning & supervision of District Programme Managers under NRHM.
- CME of NLEP staff identifies GHC staff.
- Training of NRHM School Health Team.
- Advocacy in high endemic blocks: District leprosy cell reconstitution.